Take Action to Support SLEEP
Urgent Action Items: Take Steps to Promote Better Bell Schedules
Please review and share the latest factsheet: "Healthy Start Times Mean Better Performance: In the Classroom, On the Field, and Behind the Wheel"
Please review and share our new Position Papers:
Review and share our response to the Minority Report and other opponents
Read our letter to the School Board.
Mark your calendar and attend one of the seven Town Hall Meetings on the latest bell schedule draft. Don't count on others to show up. Your presence is critical to our fight for later start times.
Tuesday, February 24, 7 to 9 p.m.
- Annandale High School, 4700 Medford Drive, Annandale
- Longfellow Middle School, 2000 Westmoreland Street, Falls Church
- Oak View Elementary School, 5004 Sideburn Road, Fairfax
Wednesday, February 25, 7 to 9 p.m.
Thursday, February 26, 7 to 9 p.m.
- Herndon High School, 700 Bennett Street, Herndon
- Rocky Run Middle School, 4400 Stringfellow Road, Chantilly
- Providence Elementary School, 3616 Jermantown Road, Fairfax
- Whitman Middle School, 2500 Parkers Lane, Alexandria
In the event of inclement weather, a makeup dialogue session will be held on Tuesday, March 3, from 7 to 9 p.m. at Jackson Middle School, 3020 Gallows Road in the Falls Church area of Fairfax County.